It can be a difficult task to keep all of your garden tools in one organized space. Whether you’ve amassed a collection of small essentials, large equipment or both, maintaining a clutter-free tool area can be quite the undertaking. Garden tool sheds are an excellent solution for keeping gear and necessities intact, protected and securely stored.
We’ve compiled a list of the best garden tool sheds of 2020 which includes an option for any budget and yard.
Even a modestly sized shed can be incredibly helpful in storing your garden tools, and we’re confident you’ll find one you like on our list!
What to Look for in a Garden Tool Shed
When choosing the best garden tool shed for your home, there are several components to consider.
Since a shed can potentially be a hefty investment, it’s important that you pick one that will provide ample secure storage for all of your tools.
- Materials: Garden tool sheds can be made from a variety of materials. If you live in a region with potential inclement weather throughout the year, it’s a good idea to purchase a shed that can withstand such a climate. Some tool sheds include steel reinforcements and weather-resistant walls. Look into these details when deciding on the best garden tool shed for you.
- Size: What do you plan to keep in your tool shed? A lawnmower? Garden furniture? Bicycles? Small tools? The size you choose will depend on what it will store and how much space you have in your yard. If you have a small garden space, you don’t want to purchase a shed that will completely overpower your area. Tall, vertical sheds are an excellent choice for limited spaces. Not all sheds are the same size, but all tool collections are important.
- Security: If you are concerned about keeping your tools safe and secure, you’ll want to purchase a shed with lockable doors. While most sheds don’t come with a lock itself, a simple padlock can be purchased separately at a low cost.
- Colors and design: Not all garden tool sheds look like overwhelming plastic containers. There are many options with attractive wood-like textures and beautiful trim to compliment your garden. Some even have windows and other accents to add a charming look.
- Ventilation and lighting: Larger garden tool sheds typically offer ventilation so the interior doesn’t become stuffy and muggy. This is a helpful component for summer and humid weather. Many sheds also have skylights and windows to allow natural light to penetrate the inside, making it easy for you to navigate when looking for a tool.
Best Garden Tool Sheds of 2020
Now that we’ve looked further into unique aspects of garden tool sheds, here are the best garden tool sheds of 2020.
- Shelving options
- Skylight for natural light
This outdoor tool shed from Keter is large enough to fit all of your tools, including large lawn equipment such as your lawnmower.
The storage shed is heavy-duty to resist rust and rotting in even the worst of elements. The large capacity can handle all of your beloved garden tools, and it can secure with a locking mechanism.
For organization, the Keter garden tool shed comes with two shelves and brackets. While this large outdoor shed is fairly pricey, it can hold everything you need to make your garden dreams come true!
Keter Factor offers a wide variety of garden tool sheds for any price point! There are several sizes and designs to choose from so you can pick what’s best for your outdoor space.
- Vertical design for a smaller area
- Holds long-handled garden tools and accessories
- UV protection and water-resistant
- Lockable doors
For smaller budgets and yard spaces, we recommend this sleek garden tool shed from Suncast.
The tall design is attractive and perfect for all of your basic garden tools. The all-weather construction is durable and made with water-resistant material to keep your essentials dry and safe.
- Reinforced flooring
- Natural light inside
- Double door design
- Made from durable resin material
The Suncast Tremont boasts an attractive double door design that will allow you to move all of your equipment in and out of it with ease.
This large garden tool shed can hold small items, large equipment, bicycles and a plethora of other necessities.
For additional organization, this shed has built-in support for shelving. Two windows and skylights offer tons of natural light so you can navigate your shed in the daylight without lighting assistance.
This durable tool shed from Suncast is sure to be a great storage solution for your gardening needs.
- Space for small and large handled tools
- Delicate, natural look
- Made with pure fir materials
- Practical capacity
To complement your garden, perhaps you’re more interested in a natural-looking shed.
This arrow garden tool shed from MCombo will be the perfect addition to your beautiful outdoor space.
Divided into two parts, this shed allows you to neatly organize all of your gardening essentials. We like that this shed boasts a coat of waterproof paint, and the tilted roof covered in asphalt felt ensures rain will run right off.
A one year warranty comes with the MCombo Wooden Garden Shed, an added bonus to this already terrific yard organizer.
- Stylish wood-like texture
- Steel reinforcement for extra durability
- Easy assembly
Add a modern twist to your garden with this garden tool shed from Keter.
The Manor 4X6 model can fit all of your small and large tools inside the 131 cubic feet capacity. This shed is made with a wood-like texture which is water-resistant.
Resin plastic with steel reinforcements ensures that your tools will stay protected against rain, snow, and other elements.
With the Keter Manor shed, you can lock up your tools for additional security, and zero maintenance is necessary for upkeep.
We love that this garden tool shed can fit in smaller garden spaces, and it’ll be an impressive adornment for any yard.
- Practical design
- Available in a variety of size options
- Impact-resistant flooring
The Rubbermaid Storage Shed is affordable and practical for any garden set up.
The double-walled construction ensures that your tools will be protected from inclement weather. Plus, impact-resistant flooring helps to keep your gardening essentials dry and safe.
We like the smart design of this specific Rubbermaid garden shed because it has enough storage to hold all of your tools without taking up too much precious yard space.
Inside you’ll the ability to customize shelving and pegboards for ultimate organization. Then when you’re not working in the garden, attach a lock to your shed and rest assured knowing that your tools are secure.
- Heavy-duty floor to support large tools
- Design allows for easy access to everything in the shed
- Made for strength and durability
- Lockable lid
The Suncast Glidetop garden tool shed is unique in that the lid slides open for complete access to all of the shed’s content without hassle.
The shed is tall enough to store items like bicycles and trash cans, and has plenty of space for all of your other necessities.
Made from polypropylene resin panels, this shed is made for ultimate durability and strength. The floor is designed to support heavy equipment such as a lawnmower.
You will need a considerable amount of horizontal space for this Suncast tool shed, but the 98 cubic feet is sure to be ample space for a majority of your gardening essentials.
- Robust doors with steel reinforcements
- Drillable walls to add shelves and hangers
- Wood-plastic composite is corrosion-resistant
- Attractive design
This large Keter Fusion tool shed would be a trendy, helpful addition to your yard.
It has everything you need to keep your garden tools protected – ventilation, lockable doors, durable walls, and a weather-resistant structure.
The revolutionary design is high-quality and stylish for any yard or garden space.
Built for sturdiness and longevity, this Keter Fusion tool shed is sure to offer the functionality and storage space you’re looking for.
A garden tool shed is no small purchase, and it’s important to weigh the pros and cons of each shed you’re considering.
Remember to recognize what the climate is like where you live as well as how big your garden tool collection is.
Some tool sheds are available in a variety of sizes and colors, so those are factors you will want to decide on as well.
Whatever you decide, we know that a garden tool shed will keep your yard space looking organized, charming and alluring.
|Garden Tool Directory|
|Garden Tools - Full List||Tool Sharpeners||Tool Storage Organizer|
|Lawn Mower||Lawn Scarifier||Garden Shears|
|Leaf Rake||Snow Blower||Garden Plow|
|Shovel||Snow Shovel||Garden Tool Shed|
Enjoy this post? You may also like: