Rekindle That Firey Love for Your Pergola
Pergolas are one of the best places to entertain guests. If you own one you know this, and if you don’t own one… you need to. These are refreshing outdoor spaces you fall in love with quickly. And they aren’t just for entertaining! Over time, memories form… bonding moments with your loved ones over a cup of tea as you relaxingly feel the cool wind under the pergola.
But eventually, the flame loses heat. You get bored with the style, or you recognize that your former beauty needs some sort of facelift.
What do you do when your passion has died down?
Here are some simple things you can do to reinvigorate your energy for your pergola.
You recreate the look of your backyard pergola. You don’t have to rebuild or reconstruct another one. On this page, you’ll be given great pergola ideas you never thought you could do.
You don’t need to spend extra for this. You also don’t need to hire extra hands to help you achieve any of these new looks.
All you need is follow these easy and simple steps:
1. Make it shady – Typically, a pergola that’s shady is called a classic pergola. This type keeps almost everything shady without necessarily blocking or covering the sun.
2. Adorn it with flowers – If you love colors, this is the best way to make this spot in your place attractive and colorful.
3. Surround your pergola with greens – Color green is so relaxing to the eyes. It’s nice to have some vines twining around the posts and ferns growing in pots. The air you breathe becomes fresher with greens around you.
4. Furnish it for fun bonding – Coffee and tea time are perfect when spent with loved ones at the pergola.
5. Make it cozy with a soft and comfy bed – If you have a spacious pergola, furnish it with a single bed, soft, cottony sofa or sofa bed with comfy throw pillows on top. Imagine yourself seated comfortably or lying down while reading your favorite book. Nice, isn’t it?
A pergola is a perfect place to just “be” in… especially when artistically donned with fresh flowers, greens, and soft cushions that offer relaxation at its finest.
This is the best hideaway. Especially at the end of the day when you want to retire from the tiring work in the office. These and more, are the things you can do to make your pergola worthier to stay at. With a little shade as protection from the sun, you can even stay here all day especially when adorned with all the colors and greens that will surely make you feel good and refreshed.